diff, patch, and symbolic links

Ruhland, Paul PRuhland at microwavedata.com
Thu Apr 25 04:18:07 EST 2002

Eric,

I always do a 'make mrproper' and then an 'rm -f .config*' ( from the root
of the linux tree of course ) before generating any patch files.  Just be
sure to save your '.config' somewhere before you remove it.

This way all generated files including the 'include/asm' symlink are
removed.

--
Paul Ruhland