any problems with gcc 3.0/3.1 and compiling 2.4.18 on ppc?

Andrew Bradley andrew-bradley at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 3 06:30:17 EST 2002

Hello Franz,

It looks like only me that has this intermittent problem with GCC 3.x.
Building or using.
I have:-
	glibc-2.2.4-53
	binutils-2.11.90.0.29-14 and tried binutils-2.12

I was wondering whether I was the only one building GCC 3.x on apple
hardware.

What surprises me is that the  "gcc version 2.95.3 20010319 (2.95.4CVS +
prerelease/franzo/20010912)"
is stable enough to build a kernel but not gcc 3.x on my system.

Any tips on finding this intermittent problem I have with every GCC 3.x
on my 8500 ?

Regards
Andrew