[ANN] yaboot maintainer change

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Sep 21 01:09:39 EST 2001

Hi all !

The maintenance of yaboot releases & packaging will now be handled by
Ethan Benson. He should shortly release 1.3 (which is the same as 1.2.5
code wise for those who caught it), the version bump is here to avoid
confusion with versions I released.

The archives of older versions on my page will remain, users should
however now get their versions from Ethan, I'll let him explain that all.

I still maintain the actual code for yaboot and the yaboot source rsync
repository, so you can still feed me with bug reports ;)

Regards,
Ben.