_devel still b0rked

Tom Gall tom_gall at vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 18 09:03:51 EST 2001

Hi Paul,

  Well I pulled the latest linuxppc_2_4_devel sources today for my G3 and things
are still b0rked. Can't do a complete kernel build without taking random
segfaults.

  Did you have a chance to look into things based on the config I set you last
week?

  Thanks,

  Tom

PS Perhaps you want an accout on the machine so you can directly track it down?

--
Tom Gall - PPC64 Code Monkey     "Where's the ka-boom? There was
Linux Technology Center           supposed to be an earth
(h) tgall at rochcivictheatre.org
http://www.ibm.com/linux/ltc/projects/ppc