mvista tree

Marcus H. Mendenhall mendenmh at telalink.net
Mon Sep 10 23:07:31 EST 2001

This is probably the same problem which caused me much grief for
about 2 weeks.  Check that in .config, this first  xxxIDE_DMAxxx
option is turned on, along with the PCI_IDE_DMA and anything
mentioning PPC/powemac.  I would be more specific, except I am not
sitting next to my kernel .config file right now (it's at home).
The PCI IDE DMA code depends on this earlier option to avoid many
unresolved symbols.

Marcus Mendenhall