GeForce on PPC == _no work_

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Mon Oct 29 15:41:57 EST 2001

Hi,

I went out and bought a Apple 17inch Flat panel and the Radeon Mac Edition
card.  I also bought a DVIator which allows my to use the USB ports,
power, and the Radeon DVI port to connect to the FlatPanel ADC connector.
It works fine under MacOS in 1280x1024.

I am now trying to help Ani by testing his driver (Ani does not have a
Flat panel to test with) and trying to get things to work.  So hopefully
Radeon FlatPanel support will be here at some point.  I bought the Radeon
and the Dviator just because I wanted to get something that would drive a
flatpanel and still hopefully work under Linux (I have no faith in nVidia
releasing anything.)

I will keep you posted of any success.

Thanks,

Kevin