iBook2 (and maybe more) special keys working

Stefan Pfetzing dreamind at dreamind.de
Sun Oct 28 12:31:51 EST 2001

* Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> [011028 01:17]:

> Hi,
>
> After fiddling around, for much longer that it should have taken, it's
> there:
>
> http://hadess.net/files/ppc/hotkeys/
>
> I'd like to have some feedback, especially for other laptops. The Apple
> USB Pro Keyboard isn't supported yet because of an endianess bug in the
> USB keyboard driver... or so Franzo told me.
Well looks nice, I tried hotkeys some time ago but came to the point that the
keyevd2 (posted here some time ago) is signifficantly better cause it works
even when not within X :)
So i made a debian package out of it and changed several things.

use this for your sources.list:
deb http://www.dreamind.de/debian sid main
deb-src http://www.dreamind.de/debian sid main

this is no official debian package and its currently quite hacked... hope to
improve it in some days :)

bye

dreamind