[ANN] yaboot-1.3.5pre2 Please test

Ethan Benson erbenson at alaska.net
Thu Oct 25 23:29:57 EST 2001

The message= configuration option makes yaboot read the specified
filename and print its contents to the screen after init-message and
before the boot: prompt.  This could be quite useful for distros
making bootable CDs so they may include some brief instructions for
users.

Please test and report any problems to me, I plan to release 1.3.5
this weekend most likely.  ext2/ext3 testing is most needed.

http://master.penguinppc.org/projects/yaboot/1.3.5pre/

pre2:
	- Implement the message= configuration option (see yaboot.conf man page).

pre1:
	- XFS fixes for large partitions (Brendan O'Dea)
	- Upgrade libext2fs to 1.25, this adds full ext3 support to yaboot.
	- Reiserfs fixes (Jeff Mahoney)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/