JDK 1.3

Kevin Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Oct 25 01:54:42 EST 2001

Hi,

What symbol does it complain about?

Mozilla has changed it plugin interface slightly in 0.93, 0.94, and 0.95
which is making for a real pain.  I asked the x86 Blackdown guys and
they are build jdk 1.3.1 against mozilla 0.91 and that plugin seems to
work with everything to date.  The issues come in when later mozilla
headers are used to build the plugin.

I will retry building the plugin against mozilla 0.91 and post it in the
form of the jre for people to try.

Kevin