Which XFree86 version has Flat Panel support in Radeon?

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Sat Oct 20 11:00:20 EST 2001

Hi,

I just tried to use my Radeon with the FlatPanel with XFree86 4.1.0 but I
could not get it to work.  I looked in
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/ati at radeon_driver.c and noticed
lots of comments saying Flat Panel support was disabled.

I did see ifdef ENABLE_FLAT_PANEL in places but it was clear that support
was not included completely yet.

I would very much like to use my flat panel display.  Can anyone tell me
which Branch of the XFree86 tree I should go looking for Radeon Flat Panel
support or who (which developer) at Xfree86 I should be e-mailing to get
the bleeding edge so that I can start to work on this.

Thanks,

Kevin