Last call for testing: yaboot-1.3.4pre3

Christoph Ewering Christoph.Ewering at mediaways.net
Sat Oct 13 11:23:18 EST 2001

Hello Ethan!

Maybe I missed something, but I do not run yaboot from a bootstrap-partition. I use a
bootscript and have yaboot on the same partition as MacOS 9.x and MacOS X. My
Linux-kernels are in the Systemfolder that also contains the bootscript, yaboot and yaboot.conf.

Is this boot-method not supported any more?
Cause yaboot 1.3.4pre3 can load the yaboot.conf but not the kernels (yaboot 1.3.4pre 1
could not read the yaboot.conf)

BTW. This is the first yaboot after version 1.? (well the one with this funny
penguin-picture, Ben wrote to me this is a very buggy yaboot, but it works perfectly on my
TiPB) that gets to the yaboot-prompt on my TiPB.

Bye,
	Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1
eweri at cunde.de