Problems building 2.4.10-ac11? Am I missing a ppc specific patches

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Oct 13 00:32:23 EST 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 08:50:33AM -0400, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:

> I seem to have trouble building Alan's 2.4.10-ac11.
>
> First pc_keyb.c is missing the follwoing line:
>
> #include <linux/pm.h>

Hopefully fixed soon..

> I compared this with Ben's version of agpgart_be.c and the ac version
> seems to be missing a lot of ppc specific pieces that are in Ben's tree.

agpgart only works for us in Ben's tree.  'Normal' dri stuff should be
OK tho. (PCIgart).

[snip]
> Is there a ppc specific version of the AC tree anyplace, that I should be
> grabbing?  Or have the stability issues in the VM in the Linus tree been
> fixed?  I noticed that Linus was already at 2.4.12 and even that needed
> patches.

The diff vs linuxppc_2_4 and -ac11/-ac12 wasn't too interesting.  vs
2.4.12-ac1 is even less so (since we did a good merge into 2.4.11).

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/