ATI Radeon 32MB PCI, Apple 17 Flat panel on B+W G3

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sun Oct 7 03:11:07 EST 2001

>> I will give them a try.
>
>Radeon framebuffer support is also in -linus finally, so all of the
>trees should support it.

The version in -linus is slightly outdated afaik. Also, you may have
to do the usual tweak to get the PLL right ;) (very similar to r128).

Ani and I have found some ways to fix that PLL issues once for all
(basically, we have some code to really probe the refclk), and afaik,
ATI OF drivers for radeon will actually give that info in the device
tree (finally !).

Ben.