Platform files question

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Nov 29 04:14:42 EST 2001

Armin Kuster <akuster at mvista.com> wrote:

> AFAIK your board header should go in include/asm-ppc/platforms and your
> board.c file should go arch/ppc/platforms

Then are all the platforms that have their headers together with source files
in arch/ppc/platforms and nothing in include/asm-ppc wrong? For example, back
in MVista's 2.2 tree k2.h was in include/asm-ppc, but when I got to the public
tree, which by then was linuxppc_2_4_devel, it moved to arch/ppc/kernel and is
now in arch/ppc/platforms.

MS