Again with the firewire

Derrik Pates dpates at dsdk12.net
Fri Nov 23 02:18:26 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 benh at kernel.crashing.org wrote:

> Well, there is no code to handle power management in the driver, and
> the controller do get powered down, so... If it works, maybe you are
> just lucky ;)

Doh. Oops on me. Brought the iBook up from sleep this morning, and ran
GScanBus to get the FireWire controller tested - hard freeze. Guess I
spoke too soon. :) But hey, it's serious progress already that FireWire
works at all, so I'm not complaining or anything...

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates at dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN