DFP support for kernel radeonfb.c added

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 15 08:54:54 EST 2001

Hi,

I did some reading up on it and it seems to change the sync(?) signal to
simulate a serial line and pass 9 bit bytes (with parity?) which are
collected to form the EDID block.   Hopefully it won't be too complicated.

I don't understand if this is only done on monitor powerup or if it can be
done at any time by request or is it just sent continuously by the monitor.

Kevin