Ti Powerbooks and YDL 2.1 - Problems

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at drea.dnd.ca
Wed Nov 7 01:43:54 EST 2001

Ben:
	No problem, I can mount ISO cd's with the 2.2.19 (yellowdog) kernels
(those were the easiest for me to recover via ftp).  There are NO error
messages relating to ATAPI in dmesg with either the 2.2.19 or 2.4.10
(again yellowdog latest kernel).  I've tried it with your latest rsyncd
last night and have the same problem.  The error message in messages
with all the 2.4.x kernels on the Ti Powerbook only is "cdrom: PID xxxx
must open device O_NONBLOCK!" "open failed".  On the Wallstreet, Pismo,
and G4 tower there are no error messages and the mount succeeds.
	G++