Patch - some final fixes for tulip driver support of PNIC_II chip

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Fri Nov 2 04:45:37 EST 2001

Hi Jeff,

I found and fixed some other minor problems and cleaned up the
pnic2_lnk_change code so that I could follow what is going on better.

I also dealt with the issue of starting nway before enabling the
auotnegotiate complete interrupt (but only for PNIC2 so as not to break or
impact anyone else)

Unless I find other bugs, this will be the final patch for me.  I hope you
can include it in the official tulip driver.

The patch will only impact PNIC2 chips, no other chips should be impacted.

The patch is against your tulip driver in the 2.4.10 kernel.

It should apply cleanly  in linux/drivers/net/tulip/

Thanks again for pointing me at the datasheet  manuals.

Hope this helps.

Kevin