Timidity

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke at gnu.org
Fri Mar 23 19:47:37 EST 2001

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu.org> writes:

> X-Artu <m.arturo at libero.it> writes:
>
> > Why Timidity lost notes on my G4/400....help me pls.
>
> I'd like to know too, but I've got no idea how to debug this.
> Generating audio in batch may work, though, try:
>
>   timidity -Ou foo.midi
>   cat foo.au >/dev/audio

> > Playing time: ~81 seconds
> > Notes cut: 444
> > Notes lost totally: 1312

Masanao Izumo sent me a reply (see below), it works for me:

08:54:35 appel ~/usr/src/lilypond-1.3.140/mutopia/Coriolan/out$ timidity -id -k0 bassi-part.midi
Playing bassi-part.midi
MIDI file: bassi-part.midi
Format: 1  Tracks: 3  Divisions: 384
Text: Creator: GNU LilyPond 1.3.140.jcn1               .
Playing time: ~505 seconds
Notes cut: 0
Notes lost totally: 0