2.4.2 USB and "mon>" (was Re: All 6 cards!!!)

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Mar 7 10:08:46 EST 2001

>The probelm with the USB card is related to it getting IRQ1. Something
>is fishy with assigning PCI interrupts (still or once again, I don't
>know...)

Right, we may be beeting the infamous IRQ-behind-a-PCI<->PCI bridge problem.

I guess we don't properly walk up the tree to get the interrupt and the card
may have a PCI<->PCI bridge on it.

Stefan: Could you try disabling the driver for the card in the kernel, and
sending me the output of lsprop for your entire device tree ?

lsprop can usually be found on paulus site, just in case, I'll email it to
you separately.

Ben.