aty128fb.c missing from rync'd benh sources...

Armando Di Cianno diciaa at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 27 10:44:59 EST 2001

On 2001.07.26 20:09 Ethan Blanton wrote:
> Armando Di Cianno spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > I did an rsync to penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh at approx 7/26/01 8 PM
> > EST.
>
> I just rsync'd (8:07PM EST) and it's there.

I realize that this is not the rsync support forums, but trying to get my
TiBook happy again before I leave the high-bandwidth comfort of work, as
many times as I rsync from this source, aty128fb.c does not download.

'mkdir linux-2.4-benh'
'rsync -avz penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh . > asdf'
pertinent parts of 'cat asdf':

drivers/video/Config.in
drivers/video/Makefile
drivers/video/S3triofb.c
drivers/video/acornfb.c
drivers/video/acornfb.h
drivers/video/amifb.c
drivers/video/atafb.c
drivers/video/aty.h
drivers/video/aty128.h
drivers/video/atyfb.c
drivers/video/bwtwofb.c
drivers/video/cgfourteenfb.c

aty128fb.c is not found among these files, nor is it in
linux/drivers/video.

I'm stumped; if you're getting the file, then I wish I knew what I was
doing wrong.

Thanks for the help,

__armando di cianno
diciaa at rpi.edu