kernel ftp ?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jul 16 14:22:09 EST 2001

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 04:10:16PM +0200, Giuliano Pochini wrote:

> Is there an ftp server with the latest ppc kernels or I have to use bk ?

all the latet kerneles for ppc tend to also be available with rsync, install
rsync and grab the kernels with something like

benh rsync -avz --delete-after penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh .

paulus rsync -avz --delete-after penguinppc.org::linux-pmac-{stable,devel,etc} .

bk rsync -avz --delete-after bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com::linuxppc_2_4 linuxppc_2_4

no idea if the bitkeeper one is stil there but hey. I use the benh kernels
generally as they work best with my pismo and work fine with my 7220/200
anyway.

        See You
            Steve

--