Internal airport card not working? (2.4.6-benh)

Ethan Blanton eblanton at cs.ohiou.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:04:46 EST 2001

Benjamin Herrenschmidt spake unto us the following wisdom:
> >Removing the driver stack (airport, orinoco, hermes) and reinserting
> >the modules fixes the problem for me...  Until I suspend and resume a
> >few times, at which point I'll have to remove/reinsert again.
> >
> >I know that's not a *fix*, but it should get you working again in the
> >meantime.  :-)
> >Ethan
>
> Interesting. Do you see any error message in the dmesh log ?

Not that I see...  I see nothing in my log until the removal and
reinsertion of the drivers, at which point I just see a 'su' and then
the driver banner messages.

Everything *acts* like it's working, it just doesn't.  If that makes
sense.  :-)
Ethan

--
If I've told you once, I've told you once
And once is all that you needed.