PCI BAR initialisation..?

ashish anand ashisha at india.infogain.com
Thu Jul 12 11:47:50 EST 2001

I have mpc107 pci-host bridge.
motherboard is sandpoint + mcp750 processor.
pci_config_access method is indirect and config_address is 0xfec00000
config_data is 0xfee00000 rather than 0xcfc and 0xcf8.

i wonder if it would have been a case of memory reordering in that case
In bios how can we always believe on resource assignment of devices.
does it just a matter of chance that when we assign through bios this
reordering issue doesn't affect us..