network stack oops 2.4.1/gcc 2.95.3

David Edelsohn dje at watson.ibm.com
Tue Jan 30 06:18:24 EST 2001

>>>>> "Iain Sandoe" writes:

Iain> It is not a regression test.  It would not be particularly easy, either to
Iain> put 2.95.2 back up and wind back the system to the build conditions...

Iain> but the version used was 2.95.3-test2. and the bk pull was 2.4.1-pre10.

	A regression is different from a regression test.  I never called
it a regression test.

	I do not mean rewinding all of the way to gcc-2.95.2, but to
Franz's patched version of GCC prior to the gcc-2.95.3 changes.

	I am just trying to narrow down whether this is something new.

David