Linux/PPC BitKeeper tree announcements

Cort Dougan cort at fsmlabs.com
Wed Jan 10 10:11:26 EST 2001

We now have a mailing list for the commit messages for the 2.2 and 2.4
trees.  If you want to keep up on Linux/PPC development take a look at
http://www.fsmlabs.com/linuxppcbk.html and follow the subscription
instructions.

I'd like to keep the traffic low on these lists since we have plenty of
other lists for general discussion.  This lists are just for following
changes to the kernel and some discussion of those changes.

The 2.3 trees are no longer available via anonymous access as they're been
replaced with a new 2.4 repository.  The change was necessary to remove the
80MB or so of deleted file (as a result cloning, checking out and committing
changes is much faster).

For those of you who had work in copies of the 2_3 that you were accessing
anonymously you need not fear your work is lost.  Just generate a diff
against the last changeset in your repository and reapply it to the 2_4
tree.