what is the currently active devel tree?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Jan 3 20:48:25 EST 2001

All

I notice paulus' linux-pmac-unstable tree doesnt seem to be keeping overly
current right now (of course maybe paul is still on holiday over xmas or
some such) as the latest in it is 2.4.0-test13-pre3 and it has not changed
in the last few days, I have seen mention on here or on debian-powerpc (cant
remember which) about pre7 and such, so I am wondering is there a currently
active tree somewhat in sync with kernel.org releases? or even with changes
being made?

I suppose this could be the 2.5 bitkeeper tree being worked on? or some
other bitkeeper tree?

	See You
	    Steve

--