telnet option processing macros.

Srinivas Rao.M msrao at vxl.co.in
Fri Feb 9 19:00:01 EST 2001

Hello everyone,
	This question is about the telnet state machine (RFC854 , RFC1143)
  I want one help regarding the telnet state machine macros (
my_state_will, his_state_wont, etc,). Actually i got the theoretical
information about the state machine but i am unable to get the practical
explanation about these macros. I have read the RFC1143 for avoiding the
loops in the option processing. And also read the telnet source code. but
could not find the trick there.

where i can get the description of these marcros.

thanks
Srini...