incomplete asm-ppc/errno.h in 2.4.1 kernel.

Ethan Benson erbenson at alaska.net
Mon Feb 5 01:49:55 EST 2001

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 04:13:32PM +0100, b.stolk wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> I'm trying to build 2.4.1 with reiserfs on my Motorola PowerStack II.

don't bother, reiserfs does not work on either 64 bit or big endian
archechures.  (basically anything but x86)

> But: EHASHCOLLISION seems to be missing from include/asm-ppc/errno.h
> It's present in asm-alpha and asm-i386
>
> Anyone working on reiserfs support for ppc at the moment?

jeffm of suse is working on it, he has it to where any attempt to
write to a reiserfs causes an immediate kernel panic.

see http://penguinppc.org/~jeffm/  for status updates on this.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/