preliminary HFS+ support

Brad Boyer flar at pants.nu
Fri Dec 14 19:36:55 EST 2001

I have just uploaded to Sourceforge a patch to add basic support for HFS+
to the 2.4 kernel. The patch should apply to about any 2.4 kernel, but I
haven't tried too many of them myself. This release can read directories,
as well as the data forks of normal files. That's about it. I'm sure
there will be many bugs found, but it was pretty stable for me. I know
the unicode handling isn't quite right, but it works for plain ASCII.
More features to come, and probably bug fixes as well.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-hfsplus/

	Brad Boyer
	flar at allandria.com