Status of IrDA?

Uwe Steinmann steinm at majestix.fernuni-hagen.de
Wed Dec 5 04:49:06 EST 2001

Hi,

not too long ago somebody posted patches to make IrDA work on a
PowerBook using kernel 2.4.12-benh. Did these patches ever made
its way into a recent benh kernel? The last kernel looks like they
were not included but also had some changes which won't allow
to use the patches for 2.4.12 anymore.

All I got so far, was some promising output from irdadump, but
connecting to my phone with minicom by using ircomm0 failed.

Any chance to make IrDA work on PowerBooks?

  Uwe
--
  MMK GmbH, Hagen
  Uwe.Steinmann at mmk-hagen.de
  Tel: +2331 987 4528    Fax: +2331 987 375