glibc 2.1 -> 2.2 gotchas?

Keith Clayton keith at claytons.org
Mon Aug 27 00:52:02 EST 2001

Thanks to all who responded to my query . . you guys are great.

I was gone all day yesterday and woke up to find my inbox full of great
info!

Looks like I've got some work cut out for me no matter which route I
head.  Guess my labor day weekend will live up to its name ;)

Thanks again . . this gives me lots to chew on

Cheers,
Keith

--
Keith Clayton