PPC bk repos reorg

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at drea.dnd.ca
Mon Aug 13 23:43:36 EST 2001

Larry I just tried out the anonymous access using the new syntax and found that (of course) it won't work through our firewall.  I'd had a hole punched in the firewall to allow pull's etc. but it's
tied to port numbers.  Do you have any suggestions on how to handle this with the reorganized parents.
	G++