PReP and generic PCI resource assignment

ashish anand ashisha at india.infogain.com
Wed Aug 8 15:43:46 EST 2001

if I remember correctly there should be some a board specific variable like pci_dram_offset
it is zero for your case.
0xc1000000 is a virtual address ..while pci bar should be programmed with bus address .
your case bios is not apropiately updating the resource assignment with 0xc0000000 , the kernel_base.