Rsync access through NAT?

jeramy b smith ultrapenguin at netscape.net
Wed Apr 25 03:48:07 EST 2001

I'm not sure. The routers are cisco 55xx and 75xx with the latest firmware loaded. From there it hits the SprintLink and Abovenet clouds. I wish there was a tool that could do an point to point traceroute like journey and stop when it hits a hop that doesn't support ECN. Or does traceroute do this when used with 2.4 and ECN support on?

-jeramy b smith

--
-jeramy b smith

"Linux is Fun!" -Linus Torvalds