Rsync access through NAT?

Ethan Benson erbenson at alaska.net
Tue Apr 24 17:14:25 EST 2001

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 07:53:38AM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:

> I have ECN compiled in all my 2.4 kernels. They are building right now
> without ECN.... We'll see.
>
> <a compile & reboot later>

there is a sysctl variable that disables this at runtime you know ;-)
i don't remember where it is offhand, sysctl -a | grep ecn or find
/proc -name '*ecn*' -print should find it.

> Yup, that seems to be the problem. rsync works again for me on
> penguinppc. So I guess that some device close to penguinppc.org doesn't
> support ECN.....

probably turning on ecn is more trouble then its worth right now,
unfortuanatly...

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/