TiBook trackpad in benh's kernel?

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Tue Apr 17 07:21:50 EST 2001

Hi all,

Anyone else seen this? I can't get the trackpad on my TiBook working
with benh's latest tres (rsync'ed a few days ago).

I tried adding a few printk's, but there seem to never be any data
coming from the trackpad. ALso, the 'trackpad' tool claims there is no
trackpad.

Ideas? I do think it is detected on bootup:

adb devices: [2]: 2 c4 [3]: 3 1 [7]: 7 1f
ADB keyboard at 2, handler 1
Detected ADB keyboard, type ISO, swapping keys.
event1: Event device for input1
keybdev.c: Adding keyboard: input1
input1: ADB HID on ID 2:2.c4
event2: Event device for input2
input2: ADB HID on ID 7:7.1f
ADB mouse at 3, handler set to 4 (trackpad)
event3: Event device for input3
mouse1: PS/2 mouse device for input3
input3: ADB HID on ID 3:3.01
adb: finished probe task...