bk tree doesn't build because of cputable.h

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Apr 15 11:56:06 EST 2001

 For some reason, the patch in
http://lists.linuxppc.org/listarcs/linuxppc-dev/200104/msg00130.html
 was applied to the bk tree.  (I rsync'ed against it from
penguinppc.org/linux-2.4-bk yesterday, and again today.)  cputable.h doesn't
exist in that tree, so it breaks when I try to build the kernel.  Removing
the #include makes the kernel build succeed.  Somebody should fix this. :>

 (please CC on reply, I'm not subscribed to the list.)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y