External Monitor under Lombard

Jean-Jacques Levy Jean-Jacques.Levy at inria.fr
Thu Apr 12 15:58:52 EST 2001

I think the video chipset is different on Lombard.

> > I got an answer very long time ago with booting MacOS, setting the
> > video mirroring mode, then booting with yaBoot. Quite complex, and
> > result was not so nice (ie much worse than mirroring under MacOS).
>
> Did that work at all? I got the same directions for my pismo but never
> got it to work.

It did work. But after trying (1) a single video output to an external
projector, (2) previous method (with mirroring video mode) with the
same projector, and (3) mirroring mode under MacOS (with again same
projector), the second case was giving less quality than the two others.

-JJ-