another difference in gcc (2v) ?

Florin Boariu florin at bnv-bamberg.de
Thu Apr 12 02:23:52 EST 2001

Sorry I jump in like this w/o atually knowing what you're talking about
(I'm not familiar with PPC assembly language, and I didn't follow this
thread), but I just heard the words "exception table" and "incorrect" and
this attracted my attention: I'm now sure whether it's the same problem
(or at least a similar one), but I had some strange segmentation faults
while throwing some C++ exceptions in a project I'm working on. The same
code runs without problems on an i586...

I wasn't able to fix them yet since I was in pressure of time, but one day
I'll have to face them again -- and I'm really not looking forward to
that.

Does this relate? If not, I'm sorry for the rude interruption...

regards,
florin.