HTML device-trees posted

Iain Sandoe iain at sandoe.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 09:28:03 EST 2001

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001, Jeramy wrote:
> I noticed the IBM device trees on tibitt's page. Do we want to make a
> combined page and put it in the 'developer library/reference' section ?

Fine by me... but you should also check with Tilmann

It's rather audio-centric (because this seems to be the area where we are
most likely to have to account for machines nearly individually)...

I'm afraid it's only very basic html as well... it could do with making a
bit more slick ;-) (any volunteers?)

- there are some other machine trees on the suse site that I didn't convert
to html.

IMHO we should also try to link in some pointers to sites with OF info as
well ... e.g. ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/1275/coredoc/1275-1994/

and a reference to the Apple hardware pages (perhaps):

developer.apple.com/techpubs/hardware/hardware.html

and (errm ;-) there might be some similar stuff on netBSD/FreeBSB/mkLinux
pages that would be a useful x-reference (sorry, don't have the URLs).

ciao,
Iain.