External Monitor under Pismo

Jason E. Stewart jason at openinformatics.com
Fri Apr 6 05:55:44 EST 2001

"Michel Dänzer" <michdaen at iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

> > > Both should be more or less equivalent. The best would of course be to get
> > > it from CVS.
> >
> > Fine by me. What repository should I use,
> >    anoncvs at anoncvs.xfree86.org:/cvs
>
> Yes. Note that the current trunk doesn't contain CRTOnly anymore in "favour"
> of a "UseBIOSDisplay" option (very portable ;). I suggest getting the
> xf-4_0_2-branch .

Ok. grabbed it. Now all I really need to build is just the Rage128
driver, right? I don't have to build the entire system. Do you know
what I need to comment out in the config files to just build the
minimum subset? I still haven't gotten around to compiling Dan
Berlin's latest FireWire code, so my 80Gb Maxtor drive is parked,
unused...

jas.