[Acpi] acpi=no-idle should be automatic

Grover, Andrew andrew.grover at intel.com
Fri Apr 6 03:05:50 EST 2001

Actually, I almost did this very thing a few months ago, but at the time
there didn't seem to be much interest in PM so I didn't think it worth the
hassle, especially since phobos already existed for ACPI, and they've been
very responsive to requests.

Whatever you want to add is fine by me - my only concern is that someone's
gotta maintain it, and unless someone else volunteers, I'd think that would
be you, Matthew. ;-)

Regards -- Andy