External Monitor under Pismo

Andrew Sharp andy at netfall.com
Thu Apr 5 03:01:47 EST 2001

One has to question whether anyone would be interested in adding
this to a frame buffer driver, assuming that it isn't already
there.  Perhaps you would be able to get a lot more direct info from
another list, like one dedicated more to laptops or X.

I've actually seen an XF86Config for driving the external monitor at
different resolution(s) from the LCD, but I can't find that info at
the moment.  I don't know if it works with the frame buffer
server/driver, but I know that it works with the mach64 server for
3.3.6.  If I could find it, it would be worth trying....