PCI fixups (was: re: xf 4.0.1 with rage II/rage...)

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Thu Sep 28 17:00:40 EST 2000

On  27 Sep, this message from Benjamin Herrenschmidt echoed through cyberspace:
> I'm not very confident on the device tree content on those UniNorth
> machines. I prefer reading the decoded regions from the address select
> register of the bridge itself ;) (There's code in Darwin that shows how
> it works).

I don't mind you doing that ;-) Is there any standard for reading these
things off the bridge?

> Where can I find your patch that does this region hacking ?

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/2.4.0-t6-pci.diff

Or, more generally, at:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/pci.html

Have fun!