Xfree86-4.0.1, Lombard, Mach64 driver, X-server Crash

Jon Erick Ween jween at som.llu.edu
Thu Sep 28 06:13:12 EST 2000

Here's a copy of my XF86Config file.

Two other minor nuisances:

Since using yaboot, my console cursor has disappeared. Is this an OF or a
yaboot problem? It's very hard to navigate in vi to edit anything (.config
files for one thing) without a cursor!

Also, I can't figure out how to uninstall BootX. Throwing it away under
MacOS doesn't seem to help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jon