success 2.4.0-test8 with latest bk

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at drgw.net
Sun Sep 17 16:32:08 EST 2000

I got curious, and I tracked down the commented out
__clear_user(Hash, hash_size)

to version 1.10 of init.c

arch/ppc/mm/init.c
  1.10 00/02/04 13:20:23 cort at medea.fsmlabs.com +15 -2
  Changes to fix PPC64 MM (short term fix) and protect the system
  map memory from being written over.

Cort, any chance you happen to recall why that was needed

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer at drgw.net