Roles for distributions

Todd Lipcon tlipcon at mercea.net
Tue Sep 12 07:45:38 EST 2000

Wow, thanks man- that was quite a bit of advice :) I'll get to reading
some of those things. I've actually written a little patch for the
mouse-button-emulation so it worked the way I like and an ip_masq
module... other than that, I'm kernel-clue-less :) I'll go play with it
right now...

*bong as it goes reboot!*

-Todd

| Perl CGI scripting                    email tlipcon at csoft.net |
| Web Design                            email tlipcon at csoft.net |
|        My Current Projects:                                   |
| NewsWire				www.squirrelsw.com	|
| JavaGroove				www.squirrelsw.com	|