Roles for distributions

Todd Lipcon tlipcon at mercea.net
Tue Sep 12 07:01:57 EST 2000

Note that I'm replying to the original note rather than the long tirade of
resultant flames :)

Anyway- I am a fairly decent C, C++, and Java programmer. I'd love to be
able to contribute to the Linux/PPC effort, however I don't even know
where to start. Most of the projects that are large enough to actually
need patches to run correctly on PPC are so large that they are inherently
intimidating to one not familiar with the source. Do any of you veteran
hackers have suggestions for the contribution-newbie? What projects are in
the largest need of help, and how can someone who has never seen their
source get into the flow of helping out?

Thanks "oodles",
-Todd

| Perl CGI scripting                    email tlipcon at csoft.net |
| Web Design                            email tlipcon at csoft.net |
|        My Current Projects:                                   |
| NewsWire				www.squirrelsw.com	|
| JavaGroove				www.squirrelsw.com	|