galeon

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Thu Sep 7 00:50:36 EST 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Michel [iso-8859-1] Dänzer wrote:
FYI:
	I can get Konquor from KDE2 to render almost
	everything i throw at it.  It will support
	yahoo mail and it about half of the size of
	mozzila.

	N-Joy

	-ian reinhart geiser

> Josh Huber wrote:
> >
> > Anyone get glaeon to run properly?  I get segfaults when it tries to
> > initialize the mozilla rendering engine.
> >
> > I'm using the mozilla debian package from woody, version M17.
>
> Do you get Mozilla running in the first place? It always segfaults on me.
>

> Michel
>

> --
> Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)  \  CS student and free software enthusiast
> Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and the DRI project

| Ian Reinhart Geiser - Computer Engineering Student|
| HOME: <geiseri at msoe.edu>                          |
| WORK: <geiseri at linuxppc.com>                      |
| WEB:  http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri                |